Apply to be a Vendor
Looking to become a vendor at the Sparkle City Rhythm and Ribs Festival?
Applications for Vendor Space will remain open through May 15, 2022. Be sure to complete a 2022 Vendor Application [pdf] as soon as possible. Act now, if you want to vend your products at the S.C. Rhythm & Ribs Festival. Time is running out! View the Barnet Park Facility Description [pdf].
Submitting an application does not guarantee space.
Non-food vendor fee is $100.00 for a 10×10 space, (Please bring your own tent, table, and chairs). Food vendor fee is $200.00 for up to 20ft of space – $250.00 for a 21ft – 30ft space, and over 30ft is $300.00.
You will be contacted by email for approval upon receipt of your application and check. A vendor information packet will be mailed to you within two weeks of the event. If your application is not accepted, deposit will be refunded.
Mail completed applications to:
Earlene Corrothers, Vendor Chair
P.O. Box 5622
Spartanburg, SC 29304
Call 864-680-6674 with any questions.
- All vendors must remain open during the Festival.
- Set-up is on Saturday, June 4, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Security is provided continuously from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Saturday.
- All proceeds of the Festival are donated to fund community and international charitable projects.
- Vendor spaces available range from $100 – $300.
- NOTE: All non-alcoholic drink beverages will be provided by the Spartanburg Southside Lions Club. Do NOT include drink beverages in your product list on application.
- IMPORTANT: In order to participate, vendors must be setup by 12:30 p.m. on Saturday. Under no exceptions will vehicles be allowed inside the event gates during festival hours. Setup on Saturday must be completed and all vehicles removed from inside the gates by 12:00 p.m. All Vendors must stay until the Festival closes Saturday night.